So we've reached the 4 month mark in this Year of Projects now. One third complete. So, theoretically, I should have hit 33% completion on my list, right?
Lets take a look:
1. Easy Lace Stole - in progress, but currently in time out because of snapped yarn. Probably about a third complete.
2. Thinking of You scarf - completed
3. Victorian Scarf - completed
4. Hypernova - in progress, making steady progress too, as this is my train knitting.
|I get about five rows done on the way to work, and about three or four|
done on the way home each day. Slow but steady growth.
5. Sojourn Falls scarf - not started. Yarn in stash, still need to order seed beads and get a cable needle.
6. 198yds of heaven - not started. Yarn in stash.
7. Ribbed Lace Bolero - not started. Have just bought some Rowan Calmer from a Ravelry destash which should be perfect for it.
8. Eleonora - not started. Yarn not chosen yet.
9. Leafy Fingerless Gloves - in progress. Maybe a quarter to a third through the first glove.
|Working on DPNs is incredibly fiddly and annoying.|
10. Free Rapunzel! - not started. Yarn in stash.
11. Alasse Miriel Hooded Cowl - not started. Yarn not chosen yet.
Completed: 2 (18%)
In Progress: 3 (27%)
Not Started: 6 (55%)
1. Sweet Pea Shawl - completed
2. Crochet Lacy Wrap - completed
3. Jane Austen Shawl - completed
4. Diamonds Shawl - not started. Yarn not chosen.
5. Cherry Wrap - in progress. Four balls out of fourteen used up. Still a way to go!
|This project is impossible to photograph! This is one complete back|
panel, and the start of one front panel.
7. Phoebe Jane vest - not started. Yarn not chosen.
8. Persimmon Pullover - not started. Yarn not chosen.
9. The Pineapple Monokini - not started. Yarn not chosen.
10. Pond Friends Stacking Toy - not started. Yarn in stash.
Completed: 3 (30%)
In Progress: 1 (10%)
Not Started: 6 (60%)
Completed: 5 (24%)
In Progress: 4 (19%)
Not Started: 12 (57%)
Perhaps unsurprisingly, I have finished more crochet projects than knitting projects at this stage. Crochet is, after all, faster. Even though my finished percentage is only 24%, if you add in the in progress stuff that pushes it up to over a third, so I guess I am pretty on target. Quite a few of the up-coming crochet projects are going to be quick ones, as will a couple of the chunkier knit projects. Once you take into account the fact I have other WIPs on the go as well, and not unlimited time, I think I'm doing pretty well!