Friday 3 June 2011

C is for... Cooking!

I like to cook. This would have come as a surprise to anyone who knew me in my University days, when I lived off cheese pizzas, chocolate and Cherry Coke. I was a vegetarian back then, but never a healthy one. Only since moving in with Jamie, almost six years ago, have I started to eat properly, started eating meat again. I am a recent convert to bacon. I enjoy cooking most things, but delight in baking. Not that I get to do it very often, as I’m not really supposed to eat a lot of cake these days!
Top (L to R): Steak, ale & cheese pie, sunday roast, courgette fritters
Middle (L to R): thai chicken curry, homemade pizza, roast beef with garlic and rosemary
Bottom (L to R): Moroccan lamb meatballs with chickpeas and couscous, sauteed potatoes, creamy chicken and ham pie
Clockwise from top left: Ultimate Chocolate Cake, cheese scones, Chocolate Crispy Squares, Marble cake

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...