Saturday 11 June 2011

J is for... Jamie!

You’ve had a few sneaks into what Jamie is like in previous posts. You know he’s a massive nerd, and an excellent classical musician. But I thought I’d tell you a bit more about him, since I’m talking so much about myself this month!
This year will be our sixth together. We met at LARP, when he was playing an English nobleman and I was playing a Goblin Queen. We are both Welsh, but from different parts (not really an issue, except when it comes to club rugby, as we support different teams). He’s a little bit older than me.
When I met him, he had long hair.
Now though, it’s shorter. The ‘aging rocker’ look really wasn’t doing anything for him!

3 comments:

  1. xxxmckingbirdxx11 June 2011 at 15:37

    Aww congrats on staying together for six years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww how lovely! You're a very cute couple P.S. He does look better with the shorter hair! Not that he doesn't look nice with the long but it suits him short.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome that he shows classical musicians can look hip and cool.  Cute pic of you two.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...