I've actually managed a fair bit of progress this week! Mostly, I've been a monogamous knitter, working solely on my Wingspan.
I've completed two whole triangles and started a third! I made sure to weigh my yarn after the first triangle, so I know it takes roughly 10g of this yarn on these needles. That means I might be able to squeeze an additional triangle out of it and make the shawl a bit bigger.
I have discovered something though, When I cast on for the second triangle, I used a cable cast on and then just knit normally into the stitches. It's left me with quite a loose cast on edge for those stitches. With triangle number three, I used the same cast on, but knit into the back loop for the new stitches, which has left me with a much neater, tighter edge.
I will do the rest of the triangles the same way, and leave the loose edge as a "design feature". I doubt anyone apart from me will notice it anyway, once I'm wearing it!
Yesterday, I also picked up Dragonfly Wings again, dug out my 5mm needles and started the lace border. So far, I've knit two row of it! I appeared to be one stitch out, so I have fudged it a little near the centre and I'm sure it won't make a difference when I'm done. Another "design feature"!
In other good news, while tidying the house for a visit from the in-laws yesterday, I found my missing DPN in the sofa. Which means work can start again on my socks.
Not likely to get much knitting done this week though, as I have a lot of studying to do before I go away for a course on the 12th. I think Wingspan and the socks will make very good projects to take with me to keep me entertained each evening when I'm sat in my hotel room all by myself!