The trouble with long dark winter evenings is that there's never a good time during the week to take photos. Hopefully this week coming I won't have that problem, as I have a week off work and intend to use it wisely. I have 9 different WIPs outstanding at the moment, most of which are on my list, and they need to get sorted out!
1. $5 in San Fransisco. Good grief, this has been waiting the last five or six rounds on the second sleeve for about a month. Half an hour at most and this jumper will be finished. I need to just do it.
2. Obnoxious Socks. Like the jumper, these have languished untouched for a few weeks now. I really would like to finish them before the end of the year, but I may not get around to them this week.
3. Baby Blanket. Not much work needed on this now, but as it's not required till after Christmas it may go into a mini hibernation until then!
4. Esiotrot. All I need to do is stuff and sew on a few limbs and this will be done. A Priority for this week as it's for Christmas.
5. Flash of Light. Just needs to be blocked! Should have plenty of time to get the blocking boards out this week and do some catching up.
6. Wingspan. Also in the blocking queue.
7. Peerie Flooers. It has been almost a year since I finished knitting this hat. I really ought to get around to weaving in those ends and blocking it!
8. Dave. Another toy that needs sewing together. This one has been sitting around in a half finished state for over a year.
9. Starlight. I did briefly entertain hopes that this could be finished in time for my work Christmas party this year. I think possibly next year's party is a more realistic goal!
So, lots to do this week, in addition to all my other plans. Lets hope I actually manage to do some of it!