An exciting update today, because not only is Hypernova now finished, but it is blocked, the ends have been woven in and it is ready to wear!
Ironic really, that I have finished it during the hottest week Britain has had so far this year! I don't think I'll have much need for this scarf now until the Autumn.
I don't mind though, because this glorious sunshine makes for some excellent project photos.
When we first saw this house, I looked at the fence in the garden and thought I could totally use that for project photos.
Of course, with Hypernova finally off the needles, that means work on Eleonora has begun. I got quite a lot of knitting in yesterday as it was our first weekend off since the end of March.
I've got 4 inches or so left to go before I start the main set of increases to the body section. It's going really quickly. I know I will probably slow down a fair bit when I get to the body and have to start knitting stocking stitch back and forth, instead of in the round, but as I'm enjoying knitting with this yarn so much I doubt it will stagnate like some of my other projects have.
If I get around to it, I will also start blocking out the pieces for the Cherry Wrap today. I'm not sure I have enough foam blocks to do the whole thing in one go though. But it is starting to look possible that I will get my list finished by the end of June!