So we've got three weeks left of this first Year of Projects and I am closing in on the final two items on my list. First up is Eleonora, which hasn't had much time spent on it in the last couple of weeks.
I am motoring through the plain stocking stitch back, having finally switched over to the circular needle. I am ten inches through the 23 I am supposed to knit. Not sure I will get this finished by 30th June, as I have no time to knit at all this week. That said, I've got a couple of long car drives ahead of me in the next two weekends, so I might take it along as car knitting after the success I had knitting Jamie's gloves in the car.
The final project on my list, which I haven't really considered until now, is meant to be the Pond Friends Stacking Toy. I put this on the list with the idea of making it for our niece Rosie, but I just couldn't decide if I could make it with the yarns I already had in my stash, or if I needed more. After some debate (and the realisation that the Christening is in two weeks and I still hadn't started anything) I decided to throw that one out of the window and remove it from the list. Cheating, perhaps, this close to the end, but don't worry, I've still got a project on the go for her present!
I haven't taken a photo of the WIP at the moment, because it is frustrating me so much. The original pattern I chose lied about it's yarn requirements (either that or I screwed up my calculations, but I was erring on the side of caution the whole time) and I ran out of yarn before I was done. So I had to frog that and start again with something slightly different. I think I've got enough yarn for this one.
One thing I have done this week though is start planning my list for Year Two! We start over again on the 1st July, so head on over to our Ravelry group to get involved.