I am so, so close to being able to show off my sofa bed afghan. After running out of yarn and therefore running out of time to get it finished ahead of a family visit last weekend, I was determined to get it done as soon as the new yarn arrived.
I crocheted like a demon, and sure enough, two days ago, I finished the epic trial that was joining all of those blocks together.
As you can see from the bottom right pic, I opted for a plain dc border in the grey. That, I finished yesterday. It is huge. Seriously huge. And I utterly failed on the weaving in the ends as I went, managing only the first section before I got too drawn into the crocheting to bother. So now I have a bazillion ends to weave in.
I've laid it out on the bed to get an idea of how it will look, and it looks amazing. But I'm not sharing it until it's properly finished. Which hopefully will give me an incentive to do so, as I really want to show it off!