Friday 8 April 2011

A sunny FO Friday

Just a quick one today, as it's such a lovely day and I don't really want to spend it all in front of the computer! I've got a lot of photos to edit and upload from last night's stay in the Elveltham hotel, so that's going to take all my screen time today.

I do have a project to share though, a small thing from last weekend.


With all the talk of organising crafting spaces during Knitting & Crochet Blog Week, I decided I ought to tidy up my corner, so had a bit of a clear up over the weekend. I've got fed up of my hooks repeatedly falling off the shelf, so made something to put them in.

Pattern: Crochet Hook Caddy by Margaret Willson
Yarn: Hayfield Bonus Aran in purple heather
Hook: 4mm




2 comments:

  1. KCBW is definitely making me feel like I should try to get more organised. Now I've done my yarn, I'm trying to sort my patterns and magazines - it's not pretty I can tell you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love being organized, I just hate making it happen. (Also have a problem with making it last!) So I am sending a big CONGRATULATIONS to you for taking a step in the right direction. The needle holder is very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...