In celebration of 100 posts, I have something a little different for you this afternoon.
Say what you like about the origins of this sort of viral blog-listings (I've read several posts/articles in previous months about how evil they supposedly are), but wherever they started, what they are now are a great way of paying a lovely compliment to fellow bloggers, and inviting our readers to check out other blogs they may not have seen before.
Imagine my surprise, then, when not six months into my blogging journey, and I have been awarded the Stylish Blogger Award by Kristine over at Ambassador Crochet.
I'm flattered that my small corner of blogland could be considered stylish, and am going to do my best to find seven equally stylish blogs to nominate!
I believe I am also supposed to share seven facts about myself, but since I'm in the middle of a 30 day blogging challenge with the chosen subject of "Me", I don't think I'm going to bother with the seven facts. Just click on the A to Z icon in the sidebar to bring up all my A to Z challenge posts and read through those!
So on to my nominations then. Seven Stylish Blogs from my blogroll...
1. Stitched Together - Chrissy's was one of the first blogs I started reading last year. I love reading her posts, her projects are beautiful and with her recent blog re-naming, I think she definately qualifies as a stylish blogger.
2. Mixed Martial Arts and Crafts - Vanessa's blog is great! Colourful and fun. I love reading her interviews with other crafters and designers.
3. Gingerbread Girl - Carole's blog is definately stylish. Lovely projects, great photos and I just adore her header.
4. Mooncalf Makes - sewing, cross-stitch and some lovely knitting. Mooncalf's writing is great too!
5. Susie F. Handmade - Susie's blog never fails to put a smile on my face. And after following her for a while, I am now determined to give making my own soap a try!
6. Useless Beauty Designs - love this blog. Worth it for Susie's Mum's guest blog alone.
7. Misadventures In Craft - another great blog from another lovely lady. I think I am drawn to this one because the author is the same age as me, lives nearby and we seem to have very similar tastes!