I finished my coral snake and I am so pleased with it, I just can't hold on till Friday to share.
Yarn: Sirdar Bonus DK in black, red and yellow (leftovers from the Granny Rectangle)
I made very few modifications to the pattern. I did all nine repeats of the body, which means he's 46" long, nose to tail. It did get a bit unwieldy to work on towards the end! I left off the tongue, as I felt it would look a bit silly, and replaced the recommended safety eyes with buttons, sewn on to the head once I'd finished the crocheting part.
He's going to live in my Dragon Tree, George.
If you're wondering where the project name came from, it was this silly viral internet video that was popular when I was at University: