Sunday 29 May 2011

It's almost June!

I can't believe June is almost here. Where has the time gone? I have been looking forward to June, because alongside my usual posts on my projects, I will be challenging myself to a 30 day blogging challenge!


Starting on Wednesday 1st June, I will be blogging my way through the alphabet. Sundays will be my only days off, leaving me exactly 26 days in June to post in. Since I already post an awful lot about my knitting/crocheting/photography, I thought I would use this challenge to write about other subjects, with the loose theme that each of the posts will be about me, or something that I love doing that isn't knitting, crocheting or taking photos. I'm going to try not to bore you all, and I hope you find it interesting to read about some of the things I love and do, that don't usually appear on the blog.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting, I'll look forward to June!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! I'm doing a similar thing, but only once a week. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to keep up with a daily posting, but I look forward to reading yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait ....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...