I knit as much as I was able to this weekend, and am pleased to say that I bound off the second sleeve on Eleonora yesterday afternoon!
Now all that remains is to pick up the stitches around the body and knit the border. I've got 280 stitches to pick up, and I have to do it evenly otherwise it's going to look really weird. After a lot of thinking, I decided the easiest way would be to pin it out and divide the edge up with stitchmarkers.
I screwed up my maths the first time I tried, so it's currently in time out on the table while I figure out the right way to do it! I'm also not sure my circular needle is long enough, so I might have to order a longer one to do this part!