Thursday 14 July 2011

More Pictures

The lovely, lovely Iain from the Crimson Moon tavern has come through once more, and took several photos of me during the weekend. He can always be relied upon to seek me out and photograph me!

He took this great shot while I was having a brief pause at the arena, after having run round like a blue-arsed fly trying to ensure we had a team in the tug of war contest.

Not my hat, but I wore it all weekend anyway.

He also snapped this lovely shot of me chatting with one of my friends (both in- and out-of-character!), who is playing a beast-man.

Who'd be stupid enough to wear all that fur and foam in this heat?

I promise at Renewal I will carry my camera in my pocket, and take many photos of the game in general to share with you all!

3 comments:

  1. Whoa. To wear all that fur in Summer? Beast man is truly dedicated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been known to wear four or five full-length, heavy skirts at the renaissance faire in 100+ degree heat.  Far from brilliant, especially for someone who does not do well in heat to begin with.  (I haven't done that for a long time, thankfully, I came to my senses.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is hardcore, yo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...