Sunday 2 October 2011

Quick Year of Projects update.


Just a quick one today because I'm absolutely shattered from an awesome weekend. Our road trip up to Yorkshire in a hired minibus was a roaring success; the wedding was fabulous and we all had a brilliant time. However, getting up at 6am on Saturday, a five hour drive in incredibly hot weather, lots of drinking, playing on a driving range and doing a fair bit of ceilidh, followed by waking up at 6am on Sunday to watch the Wales v Fiji game, followed by another five hour drive in more incredibly hot weather..... this means that I am completely wiped out this evening!

So I shall sign off and leave you with the artistic shots of my Jane Austen shawl that I promised you on Friday. I will try and do a proper post on all my outstanding WIPs this week!

I actually hardly wore the shawl in the end, as it was So Hot.


At least the sun meant we could take a few decent pictures!



15 comments:

  1. Beautiful! And the shawl is really nice, too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shawl is great!  I am sure the weather will eventually cool off for you and the shawl will be well loved and used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shawl is beautiful, I bet you got loads of compliments at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE everything! the shawl, your dress, your shoes...you look hawt! 

    and yay, I can comment again! 

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is fantastic w/that polka dot dress, such a great modern twist.  Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shawl! Enjoy the fabulous weather!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A little bit sheepish3 October 2011 at 08:21

    The shawl looks great and I love your outfit

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks gorgeous! Beautiful outfit.

    Do you remember the clapotis I spent weeks knitting exclusively for a particular event?  Of course, it was too hot to wear it that day. I'm sure there's some kind of perverse weather imp mocking us ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks very beautiful on you, I love your choice of dress...I have a red version of the dress he he...maybe I could make a black shawl to go with mine..mmmmm, thats an idea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah Tink ... what beautiful photos - you look gorgeous in your beautiful shawl which really sets off your outfit.  Hope you enjoyed the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The shawl looks great and it really suits your outfit! I'm glad you had such a good time at the wedding. Ceildh's are awesome (but being Scottish I may be biased!). Hope you manage to recover from your weekend before you go back to work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The shawl is fabulous!  I hope you can get some recovery rest this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It sounds like a wonderful, exhausting weekend!!!!  The shawl is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look great! The shawl is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...