Monday 26 December 2011

Happy Blogiversary to Me!


Today is my first blogiversary! I can't believe it's been a whole year since my first post. I've had so much fun writing the blog and I've discovered so many fabulous people out there in the crafting blog community.

I've written over 200 posts, and had nearly 13,500 pageviews over the last year. My most popular post of the year has been, surprisingly, the post announcing my free crocheted uterus pattern! It will come as no surprise to learn that Ravelry has been the main source of my blog traffic - I love that you can link your projects back to the blog posts they feature in. Second behind Ravelry, and only by a small margin, is the wonderful Tami's Amis and Other Creations, the blog that inspired me to start blogging myself.

I had originally intended to start my blog on the 1st January, but I was too excited about it to wait, so I've ended up with a blogiversary on a very awkward day. I expect a fair number of my usual readers are busy off doing Christmassy things with their families, so I am going to wait until the new year before holding my celebratory giveaway. So come back next week to get all the details for that!

9 comments:

  1. Happy Blogiversary! Here's to many more :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting to the end of the first year.  I look forward to many more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Thanks for a wonderful blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and Happy Blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your first anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations. Hope you have an even better 2nd year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy blogiversary and well done for making it to a year! I love reading your blog, it's one of my favourites

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...